Corrosion Grenade Sacrificial Anode 5/8
The Corrosion Grenade unit protects metal parts by acting as a "sacrificial anode." It corrodes instead of expensive A/C parts like aluminum fins, copper piping, and galvanized steel. The marine and plumbing industries have been using "sacrificial anodes" for decades to protect other functional parts from galvanic corrosion. By adding the Corrosion Grenade to the assembly, the zinc becomes the weakest metal and therefore, is the one that corrodes. Extend the life of your air conditioner or heat pump today.
- NOTE - Sized Based on OD = Outside Diameter of Tubing
- Fasten a new CORROSION GRENADE to the suction line of any air conditioner.
- It inhibits the corrosion of the aluminum fins.
- It protects continuously, even in hostile salt air environments.
- Works like magic ... but it's science!
- The CORROSION GRENADE takes minutes to install and provides years of protection.
- Replaces / Supersedes: Martyr Boat Zincs , 162855 , ACZ-5/8 , ACZ5/8 , A/C ZINCS , CAMP and others